Wine Approval Process
All wines approved for distribution by Mid-State are judged by our knowledgeable staff. Wines go through the tasting panel and rated from 1-7. The higher the number the better the juice. We average the score and wines that rate 4 and above are considered for approval. In addition to taste we make sure the wine fits into our portfolio, price, vintage and varietal are all taken into consideration.
How to get started:
Be prepared to answer the following questions and provide the following information:
- TELL US HOW YOUR COMPANY FOUND OUT ABOUT MID-STATE
- SEND US YOUR COMPANY'S CONTACT INFORMATION AND ALL PERTINENT INFORMATION
- SEND US THE LINK TO YOUR WEB-SITE
- SEND US YOUR COMPANY'S PORTFOLIO AND PRICE LIST
- SEND US A LIST OF ALL DISTRIBUTORS YOUR COMPANY ARE WORKING WITHIN THE USA
- SEND US YOUR COMPANY'S PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS, AND INDUSTRY REVIEWS IF ANY
- ARE YOUR PRODUCTS IN NATIONWIDE RETAIL ACCOUNTS LIKE COSTCO, KROGERS, RANDALL'S / SAFEWAY, ETC?
- ARE YOUR PRODUCTS IN NATIONWIDE RESTAURANT COORPORATE ACCOUNTS? IF SO WHICH ONES?
- HAS YOUR COMPANY DONE BUSINESS IN TEXAS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS, IF SO WITH WHAT COMPANY
- IS YOUR COMPANY CURRENTLY DOING BUSINESS IN TEXAS, IF SO WITH WHAT COMPANY
- ARE YOU FAMILIARIZED WITH THE LABELING, MARKETING, SHIPPING AND TEXAS ALCOHOL BEVERAGE COMMISSION RULES?
Once the information above has been evaluated we will ask that you ship 2 bottles of each wine you want considered for distribution.